Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lazy Sundays...


Around our house, Sundays consist of sleeping late, eating scrambled eggs (with pepper jack cheese YUM), a slew of sporting events, a walk with Jeter, and laundry.

While this particular Sunday includes all of the activities listed above, it has one more...reminiscing. This weekend was full of Collegiate School activities. Noah and I both went to Collegiate K-12, Noah's dad is a teacher there, and Noah coaches 7th grade football and Varsity baseball in addition to his financial advising job. Needless to say, we still have a strong connection to our alma mater. This weekend included the alumni oyster roast, the homecoming football game, and my 5 year high school reunion. I can't believe I graduated from high school 5 years ago! It seems like yesterday... It's crazy how fast time flies! This weekend was so much fun and I think I proved that just because you're married, doesn't mean you can't have fun :) It was so great to see everyone and even though it's been 5 years, it felt like we all had just graduated together. Most of my classmates went to school for 13 years at Collegiate. Which means, I've known most of these people for 18 years. That's crazy!

I can't wait for our 10 year reunion! After five years, all we've had time to do was go to college and job hunt. But after 10 years, people will be married, living all over the world with amazing careers, and maybe some of us will have kids!



On a side note, I've done a lot of laundry today. Noah had a stain on one of his shirts. I grabbed what I thought was stain remover and sprayed it all over this shirt (it was a big stain!). When I had finished drenching the shirt, I realized I just sprayed bathroom cleaner on it. OOPS! I thought, "Great...I've just ruined this nice shirt." But I put it in the washing machine and hoped for the best. It came out like new! AMAZING! I'm not saying that I'm gonna keep using it on my stains, but it worked wonders! It's also a great bathroom cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment