So here's what I'm looking forward to this Fall:
1. UVA Football Games (especially the tailgates). We have 7 season tickets/parking space so I really have no choice but to LOVE football :)
2. Speaking of football - I now love the NY Jets because their head coach is hilarious and their QB is super cute (not as cute as Noah, duh). Fell in love with them watching Hard Knocks on HBO (Cowboys are still my number one team)
3. Book/Wine Club: 12 of my friends started a book/wine club. One month we read a book and the next month we drink wine (well we drink wine at every meeting but you get the picture). We had our first official "book" meeting at my house last week. We read Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert. I could go on a serious rant about this book but I will refrain. I disagreed with most of what Gilbert said. October is "wine" month but instead of wine we are doing beer in honor of Oktober Fest. Our significant others join us on the "wine" months so I'm sure they will like this meeting :)
4. Whiffle Ball: We just joined a whiffle ball team for the next six weeks. Should be interesting...
5. All the weddings, oyster roasts, engagement parties, wine tastings, and other fun events in the upcoming months!
6. CAPTIVA!!! Our family goes to Captiva, Florida every year for Thanksgiving! I can't wait for a week of fun in the sun with the fam :)
7. Blogging...our at least attempting to get back into it! There are so many things I wish I had written posts about this summer!
Is anyone else bored? Maybe my next post will be a little less dull...
8. I ALMOST FORGOT...GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm such a Gleek! Can't wait for this week's episode!