Monday, February 21, 2011

Stock the Bar!



These days we are all weddings, weddings, and more weddings. I love it! This past weekend we went to our friends' stock the bar shower. Noah and I also had a stock the bar shower and it was so much fun. Stock the bar showers are great because they include the groom. Since most showers are for the bride, mothers, and girlfriends, it's nice to include the hubby-to-be! It's a great way for the bride and groom to enjoy drinks with family and friends in a more relaxed environment (while stocking up on wine glasses, liquor and champagne flutes). If you're thinking of throwing a shower for a friend, a stock the bar shower is always a fun option. I adore this invitation from Esty. The couple's monogram on the champagne label is so cute!

If you're attending a stock the bar shower, I love these gift ideas:

These are from Horchow but I also love For Your Party. This online store has a wide selection of colors, font styles and motifs for your cocktail napkins. I've ordered napkins several times from this site and I've never been disappointed.

A cocktail recipe book is always fun. It's nice to get something that relates to the couple. I want to get this book for my stepdad who is from Kentucky (so he obviously loves his bourbon!).


We received a monogrammed Lucite tray at our shower that I use all the time! It's great for the summer when you serve guests outside. This patterned one is unique but I also like the clear ones from Personalization Mall.

I just love weddings (and monograms)! My friend, Caroline, looked gorgeous at her shower. You can always spot a bride, she's the one who's glowing...

No comments:

Post a Comment