I thought I would take this opportunity to share with you some of the things that I think make all women sexy and beautiful...
1. Sexy Legs: women who love to show off their legs are sexy in my book! And what better way to show them off with a pair of HOT heels. For this time of year, I love a great bootie (like the Steve Madden one pictured above). Just remember not to choose a pair that cuts your legs off.
2. Red Dress: I LOVE this Shoshanna one-shouldered dress with the gold beaded accent. Check out a similar one at Bloomingdales. Remember ladies, everyone looks good in black AND red!
3. Eyes: I love a smoky eye as much as a naked eye as long as you're wearing mascara. Accentuating those lashes is just plain sexy. My FAVORITE mascara is Chanel's inimitable in noir. If I could only use one cosmetic product, it would be mascara. My eye lashes are long but also blond (haha) so I have to use mascara!
4. Lips: While we are on the subject of cosmetics, a red lip is the perfect Valentine's Day color. Make those lips irresistible! For everyday, I love a neutral lip gloss.
5. Love Rings: From engagement rings to friendship rings, a love ring is truly special. Do you know why you wear your wedding ring on the 3rd finger of your left hand? People used to believe a vein ran from the 3rd finger of the left hand straight to the heart. It's aptly named "Vena Amori," Latin for "vein of love." I love Finn's arrow rings. Be sure to check out their lower end line, Minor Obsessions, for simply chic necklaces and bracelets. Noah gave me their heart & key bracelet for Valentine's Day. It's adorable.
6. Laughter: There is nothing more sexy or beautiful to me than a woman's laughter. One of my favorite things about Noah is his sense of humor. The way he constantly cracks me up makes me feel beautiful.
So ladies, what makes you feel sexy and beautiful this Valentine's Day??