Monday, January 4, 2010

That is so hot right now...

My first fashion post of the decade!
There are 2 things that are "so hot right now".....Purple and Ombre. For those of you who don't know what ombre is:

Ombre: n. a French term meaning "shaded." Usually a multicolored stripe that fades from light to dark. (fabsugar.com)

Ombre hit the runways in spring of 2009 and has been "so in" ever since! From Lela Rose to Oscar de la Renta, these designers can't get enough OMBRE!


You know what else is so chic this season??? The color PURPLE! Look at this cute Tibi resort 2010 dress:


But which designer combined these trends into one amazing look? Duh, Nike! Look at this uniform:


I mean those ombre pants paired with the purple jersey. TCU, you are one fashionable team!!!

There is one other piece that is essential to everyone's wardrobe right now. My mother got one for Christmas and I am sooo jelous! I want a pink one!

But please, don't take take this trend too far:





I mean that's just wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment