Once again, I can't believe how quickly time flies. Where did January go???
Ten random things from January 2010:
1. I love snow (but only for 24 hours- then I'm over it)
2. I've decided that one day I want to live where it never gets below 70 degrees
3. I love the color we painted our living room!
4. Don't attempt to paint your living room whilst hungover
4a. I will no longer be drinking martinis
5. There are some really good, new restaurants in Richmond - Ballicaux (get the salmon) and The Republic (get the macaroni appetizer)
6. My best friend, Sally, introduced me to Three Dogs Bakery (in Stony Point Fashion Park) and bought Jeter a doggy cookie (which he thoroughly enjoyed)
7. Noah and I have become obsessed with the Tudors and 30 Rock (Literally OBSESSED) I tell everyone I know that they have to watch the Tudors. Only one problem...Since it is historically based, you know what's going to happen. But when Anne Boleyn is beheaded, you can't help but cry your eyes out.
8. I've started making smoothies and find myself addicted to them (So easy- 1/2cup of ice, 1 Yoplait low fat Strawberry yogurt, and a banana or 1/2cup ice, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup milk, a banana, and 1 T. honey)
9. I suck at dodgeball
10. I haven't stuck to ANY of my "New Year's Resolutions" and, to be honest, can't even remember what most of them were...