Monday, April 4, 2011

My Agenda


I would say that I'm pretty organized. I'm not obsessive about it but I know where everything is :) One thing in my life that HAS to be organized is my agenda. I know I could use the calendar on my iPhone or gmail but there is something about writing down my social events, to do lists, birthdays, etc. that is curiously satisfying. I like to have everything in one place and I love to cross things off when I complete a task. My roomies from college gave me the best present for my birthday last year, MyAgenda. I don't know where I would be without it! This is a great gift idea - they had mine monogrammed with my name. Not only does it come in different sizes and colors, it has monthly and weekly views and areas to create task lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment