Friday, July 31, 2009

Noble Youth


I know I know...I'm going blog crazy! This topic will most likely be my blog priority...fashion. Since I work at Coplon's (a high end women's boutique), I'm pretty much addicted. This is my favorite time of summer, fall is arriving and the store begins it's yearly transformation from bright, sunny colors to the sleek, rich colors of fall. Goodbye Spring RTW 2009 and hello Fall 2009.
I must have my first fashion post about an amazing up-and-coming designer Megan Quinn. Her line Noble Youth is quickly becoming the topic of conversation in the fashion world and the celebrity world. Her line has been featured in WWD, Daily Candy, Lucky Magazine, and Life & Style (pictured below).

Her fall line is amazing and fresh. But I know it's only August and most of us aren't even thinking about fall. If you want a dress, however, that you can wear in the hot days of August and pair with tights and boots in October, you must buy the "Beatrice Dress." It has the feel of Marni and the femininity of Theory.





No comments:

Post a Comment